Twenty Second Sunday in Ordinary Time
September 1, 2013
1-ego wrzesnia, 2013
MASS INTENTIONS & MASS SCHEDULE
AUGUST 31 SATURDAY / SOBOTA
4 PM Casimir Miklewski req. by the Miklewski Family
SEPTEMBER 1 SUNDAY / NIEDZIELA
9:00 Helena i Piotr Wnorowscy na prosbe wnuczek Wiesi I Grazyny
10:30 Living and Deceased Members of Rosary Society
Jeanette Dudek req. by John and Pat Kwoka
Maryann Gardygajlo req. by Connie Wilke
SEPTEMBER 2 MONDAY / PONIEDZIALEK
9:00 No morning Mass
SEPTEMBER 3 TUESDAY / WTOREK
9:00 No morning Mass
SEPTEMBER 4 WEDNESDAY / SRODA
9:00 Gloria Osmola req. by Victor Marrero & Sons
SEPTEMBER 5 THURSDAY / CZWARTEK
9:00 Sandeep Kapoor req. by Wojciech Blonski
SEPTEMBER 6 FIRST FRIDAY / PIERWSZY PIATEK
9:00 Living and Deceased Members of Sacred Heart Society
Gloria Osmola req. by Sacred Heart Society
SEPTEMBER 7 SATURDAY / SOBOTA
4 PM William Blake Sr. Anniversary req. by Betty Balke
Wanda Ryan req. by Rosemary Adkins and Family
SEPTEMBER 8 SUNDAY / NIEDZIELA
9:00 Henrietta M. Krok req. by Mary Judith Krok
O zdrowie dla Eugenii Szymanskiej na prosbe Rodziny
10:30 Rita Schlemmer req. by Terry and John Schaal
George Hamilton Jr. req. by Diane and Jadzia Tonia
Sanctuary Lamp in Memory of Jeanette Dudek req. by Susan Carr
If you would like to receive a Holy Communion at home or hospital call Father Pawel at any time.
Jezeli ktos pragnie otrzymac sakrament Komunii Swietej w domu lub szpitalu prosimy dzwonic do domu parafialnego o kazdej porze dnia i nocy.
If you are ill and wish to be added to the sick list please call the rectory.
We ask God’s blessing for the strengthening & healing of our sick & homebound. Please pray for: Christian Clopp, Harry Corn, Kazimiera Olejnik, Eleanor Tureck, Ira & Betty Whittle, Baby John Harshaw III, Ted Balabuch and his Daughter Kristen Balabuch, Helen Gardygajlo, Irene Talarowski, Joseph Wilke, Lorraine Jablonski, Doris Wood, Doris Flanery, Joseph Kwiatkowski, Priscilla DiAngelo, Steve Novak, Czeslaw Malik, Barbara and Edmund Anyzek.
Please pray for the Deceased & their Families:
Wanda Laczynski, Eugene Sochanchak, Stephany Kordacki, Wanda Ryan, Teresa Sochacki, Gloria Osmola, Jeanette Dudek, Walter Lyszkiewicz, Robert Kasprzak, Barbara H.Thomas.
The sixth annual reunion of former students of St. Joseph's Grammar School will be held on Sunday, September 22, 2013 after the 10:30 a.m. Mass. Photo exhibits and memorabilia will be displayed in the History Room and refreshments will be served in the lower parish hall. Please join us and reminisce your school days with your former classmates!
· Diocese of Camden is offering a $50,000, 10 year term life insurance policy free of charge for those who qualify. Eligibility criteria are: applicant must be between the ages 19-42, the legal guardian of one or more dependent children under age 18; currently employed with total family income between $10,000 and $40,000 annually, permanent legal resident of the US, in good health. People who are interested should contact Brian Parker at 609 707 3940.
· The annual Holy Father collection is being taken up on Sept 8th,.
· W dniu 8-ego wrzesnia druga kolekta przeznaczona jest na wspieranie dzialan Ojca Swietego.
· The Rosary will be recited on Sunday, September 1 before High Mass at 10:30.
· Rozaniec bedzie odmawiany przed Msza Sw. o godz. 10:30 w dniu 1-ego wrzesnia.
· The next Parish Council is taking place on Sept. 5th, at 7 p.m.
· Nastepne posiedzenie Rady Parafialnej odbedzie sie w dniu 5-ego wrzesnia o godz. 19-ej.
· On First Friday Sept. 7th, we will be reciting the Sacred Heart Litany after Mass at 9:00 with exposition of the Blessed Sacrament.
· W Pierwszy piatek miesiaca czyli 7-ego wrzesnia nastapi wystawienie Najswietszego Sakramentu oraz odmowienie Litanii do Najswietszego Serca Jezusowego.
· Catholic Charities is looking for a thereapist to help them meet the emotional needs of people hurricane-affected areas. The therapist will be mobile and will work closely with our Disaster Case Mangers. Applicants must speak Spanish, hold a valid license to provide therapy in New Jersey, and be acquaninted with, or be willing to learn about Catholic Social Teaching. Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to Sylvia.Loumeau@camdendiocese.org.
· Catholic Charities poszukuja terapeuty ze znajomoscia jez. hiszpanskiego do pracy z osobami, ktore ucierpialy w skutek huraganu. Zaiteresowane osoby prosimy o przeslanie swoich CV pod adres: Sylvia.Loumeau@camdendiocese.org.
House of Charity Annual Bishop Appeal Campaign has lasted for some time now. We thank you for all your efforts to make this a successful endeavor as we strive to help those who are less fortunate than us. Our goal this year is $13,000 and we are still $1625 short. We are asking everyone who has not made a donation yet to do so. Your support and that of others, has a potential to shed light on the dark paths of many. Please brighten the world with your support! Thank you.
SANCTUARY LAMPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR A DONATION OF $10.00. PLEASE CALL THE RECTORY TO REQUEST ONE IN MEMORY OF YOUR LOVED ONES. GOD BLESS YOU.
Please support Our Church by remembering us in your Will….